Hi guys, this time we will share how to Fix HP Printer not Feeding Paper by checking the condition of the paper and check for foreign objects that may stuck inside. Please follow the following steps:
How to Fix HP Printer not Feeding Paper by Removing Foreign Objects
- Often the condition of the paper you’re using can cause HP Printer not Feeding Paper correctly. Foreign objects stuck inside the printer can also cause paper feed problems.
- Remove the paper from the input tray then turn to the back of the printer. Look inside the input tray and remove any foreign objects such like paper clips, pens or other objects that might have fallen inside. Use a flashlight to illuminate the area. Use your fingers to move the pick mechanism located inside the input tray and remove any foreign objects that are found.
- Ensure there are no foreign objects remaining inside the input tray. This could result in further jams or damage the printer.
- Go back to the front. Close the input and output trays.
- Turn the printer so that you can access its underside.
- Locate the clean-out door and press the tab either side to open it.
- Carefully remove any paper you see. If the paper tears while removing it check inside the door for any torn pieces of paper that might remain inside the printer.
- If any torn pieces of paper remain inside the printer more jams are likely to occur.
- Close the clean-out door and gently push the door forward until it snaps into place.
- Turn the printer over and return it to its normal position.
- Open the input and output trays.
- Turn to the back of the printer.
- Look inside the input tray for any foreign objects that might have shifted when the printer was turned over.
- Use a flashlight to illuminate the area.
- Use your fingers to move the pick mechanism located inside the input tray and remove any foreign objects that are found. 9
- Go back to the front. Now examine the paper you removed earlier. Remove any damaged paper you find.
- Make sure that there are at least 10 sheets of plain white paper but no more than 25 sheets in the paper stack. The printer can hold more sheets of paper but this number is best for testing.
- Make sure all of the paper is the same size and type and then tap it on a flat surface to get the edges perfectly aligned.
- Load paper into the input tray until it stops. Slide the paper width guide inward until it stops at the edge of the paper. Do not push the guide in so tightly that it starts to bend the paper.
- Try printing a page directly from the printers control panel to see if the issue is resolved.
- To print a page from the printer control panel, press and hold the black and color copy buttons then release both buttons at the same time.
- If the page prints successfully the issue of HP Printer not Feeding Paper is resolved.
If the page does not print, try the next step