How to Fix a Printer Error – If your printer prints does not work properly; it may indicate a paper handling error. Such of the following practical tips will troubleshoot the error.
Tips How to Fix a Printer Error
1. First step how to fix a printer error is to take a look inside the printer and check for dust and grime. You may also find remnants of paper here.
2. Also, the paper feed should be free from contamination so that the paper is properly seated and retractable.
3. In some cases, the feed rollers may be defective or contaminated. Check that they are working properly.
4. Note that the amount of paper can also be decisive. Slowly approach the right amount by always putting a little more paper in the feeder.
5. To avoid problems, use regular A4 size copy paper. Other papers may be thicker and therefore can not be fed properly.
Other tips How to Fix a Printer Error
1. Most printers allow you to set the paper size on the feeder. So the paper is just clamped and fed. You should also make sure that the paper tray is installed correctly.
2. Also check the printer settings. You may have made changes to the margin here. Most settings can be reset with the push of a button.
3. In some cases, the printhead is also awry. Therefore, take a look inside the printer to avoid this.
4. In general, you need to make sure that you have the most recent printer driver installed. You can obtain this via Windows Update or through the manufacturer.