How to Fix HP Printer Not Feeding Paper Properly – Hi guys. This time we will share with you about how to fix Hp printer does not pick up or feed paper from the input tray, when you do have paper loaded and an attention icon displays on the control panel.
Sometimes the problem can be fixed just by doing a printer reset:
How to Fix HP Printer Not Feeding Paper Properly by Resetting the Printer
- First make sure the printer is powered on.
- If it is off, press the power button.
- Next turn to the back of the printer. Without turning the printer off, remove the power cord from the printer.4. Then disconnect the other end of the power cord from its power source. Wait 15 seconds. It is important to wait the full 15 seconds for this type of reset.
5. Reconnect the power cord to its power source.
Then reconnect the other end of the power cord into the printer. 4
6. Back to the front. If the HP Printer does not turn on automatically, press the power button to turn it on.
7. Open the paper output tray and raise the paper input tray.
8. Then load paper into the input tray until it stops width guide inward until it stops at the edge of the paper. Do not push the guide in so tightly that it starts to bend the paper.
9. Now try printing a page directly from the HP printers control panel to see if the issue is resolved. To print a page from the printer control panel, press and hold the black and color copy buttons then release both buttons at the same time. 6
If the page prints successfully the issue is resolved. If the page does not print, go on to the next step