How to Fix Printer Print Faded – If your printer starts to look faint, it may be due to clogged nozzles. Most devices can fix this problem themselves. Further causes and the appropriate troubleshooting can be found in this practical tip
Step I: How to Fix Printer Print Faded, Faint or Light
Clogged nozzles of the cartridges can often be responsible for this problem. Follow the following steps how to fix printer print faded, faint or light.
1. Open your printer and take a test cartridge. Gently wipe over a kitchen towel. If no discoloration occurs, you should carefully clean the cartridge with a cotton swab.
2. Once you have cleaned all the cartridges and put them back in the printer, you need to do a “head cleaning” of the settings. Thereafter, the error should not occur again.
3. Via the “Control Panel”> “Devices and Printers”> right-click on the respective printer> “Properties” you can adjust the print quality in the “Quality” tab. With higher quality, the pressure takes longer, but it also gets better.
4. You can also try selecting a different paper type in the settings. This will allow you to test for a defect.
Ink Cartridges Dried out Causes the Printer Print Faded, Faint or Light.
It is maybe the ink cartridges dried up because they have not printed in a long time. This is the second method of how to fix printer print faded, faint or light
1. Therefore, take a look at the settings in the settings on the device at the level of the cartridges.
2. If it is very low or faulty, replace the ink cartridges.
3. If you can not resolve the error with these methods, the defect may be more serious and you should bring the printer for repair.