Printing something from the internet can still be difficult. How to Print only a Web Page that You Need. The Printfriendly extension helps with this. Printfriendly is an extension of the internet program on the computer. It is therefore an addition to the browser. After installation, there is a Printfriendly button in the browser, to the right of the address bar. Surf to a web page, click on the button and then select the parts you want to print.
There is a separate extension for every browser on the computer. To print only a web page that you need, click on the browser you are using below and then follow the instructions in the browser. Or first read the article “Find and install extensions” to see how installing extensions works in general.
- Chrome (Click on the page that opens on the blue button Click to Add Chrome Extension).
- Edge (Click on the page that opens on the blue button Click to Add Edge Extension).
- Firefox (Click on the page that opens on the blue button Click to Add Firefox Extension).
- Safari (Make sure the Favorites bar is visible and drag the blue ‘Print Friendly’ button to that bar).
- Internet Explorer (IE) (Make sure the Favorites bar is visible and drag the blue ‘Print Friendly’ button to that bar)
After installation, the ‘Printfriendly’ button appears to the right of the address bar. (In Safari and IE that is a button on the Favorites bar with the name ‘Print Friendly’).
- Click on the ‘Printfriendly’ button.
- The Printfriendly window opens. It states what is being printed. Move the mouse pointer over the (text) parts that you do not want to print.
- A selected part becomes light yellow. The icon of a trash can be seen on the left in the yellow area. Click on the yellow square and the (text) part will be deleted.
- Get the entire page like this.
- Accidentally delete a part that you want to keep? Click on Undo at the top.
- If you only have the parts that you want to print, click the button at the top
This is how to print only a web page that you need