How to Reset HP Photosmart C4580 Printer – As with many printers, numerous issues such as repeated error messages and unfulfilled print jobs can cause the Photosmart C4580 all-in-one printer. Remedies vary from issue to issue, but Hewlett Packard often suggests resetting as an initial troubleshooting method. The reset process for your HP C4580 is simple and requires no outside tools to complete.
Steps How to Reset HP Photosmart C4580 Printer
1. Turn on the printer with the “Power” button on the front panel.
2. Turn the HP Photosmart C4580 printer over and remove the power cord from the back.
3. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Wait 30 seconds.
5. Plug the power cord into the power outlet.
6. Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
7. The last step how to reset HP Photosmart C4580 printer is to turn the printer on again by pressing the “Power” button again.