HP OfficeJet 6110Xi Printer Troubleshooting – The OfficeJet 6110Xi may occasionally suffer from problem that affect its ability to function properly. Many printer problems can be resolved quickly, helping you get back to work without paying a hefty repair bill.
Any printer can experience a paper jam, but Hewlett Packard has prescribed that certain steps be taken to clear paper jams from the 6110 Xi so that they do not affect the printer. When you scan the templates and read the computer screen, “Error: LCD list needs to be refreshed,” HP has also set up a procedure for fixing the error.
Steps of HP OfficeJet 6110Xi Printer Troubleshooting
1. The first step of HP OfficeJet 6110Xi Printer Troubleshooting is to turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from the back of the machine. Open the printer tailgate by pulling on the two tabs while pulling.
2. Open the top cover of the printer to make the ink cartridges available. All jammed or stuck, including any small pieces that pull out of the rollers stuck paper. Moving the cart cars from one side of the printer to another, remove everything that hinders the carriage of free movement.
3. Steam a microfiber cloth with distilled water and to clean the printer roll, turn each roller completely. Press the two white paper path absorber pieces (located in front of the rollers and behind the printer cartridges) so that they are using black paper path absorbers.
4. Allow 15 minutes for the rollers to dry completely before the printer closes doors. Close the power cord and turn off the printer.
5. If the paper jams continue, remove the paper from the paper feeder. All damaged or wrinkled is pull out paper. Replace the paper and align the paper guides with the edge of the paper stack.
6 Restart the computer. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer with the power turned on. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait 15 seconds. Reconnect both ends of the cord and turn on the printer again.
7. Let the printer to perform its warm-up procedure. Try scanning your document again.
8. Click the “Start” button or Windows when the “Error: LCD list needs updating” error persists on the computer screen. Select “All Programs” and the “HP” folder, and then click “HP Solution Center.”
9. The last step of HP OfficeJet 6110Xi Printer Troubleshooting is to click Settings, then Scan Settings. Click on “Front Panel Scan Button Settings” and choose where to send the scanned documents. Press “OK” to save the settings.
Have a happy printing 🙂